RIFF Box eMMC Partition Table FullFlash Image Files Processing Plugin (eMMCDiskPartitions.dll) v4.10
– Added partition parsing for some devices with TEGRA3 MCUs-style layout (example: LG P895)
– Now is possible to inject data into partition even if injected file size is greater than partition size. In this case only data of size equal to partition’s size is injected.
– Added auto search for the Floating Partition Table feature when parsing dumps of MTK MCUs type. This further improves successful partition parsing for MTK devices
– Added autosearch for the MBR Record feature when parsing dumps of MTK MCUs type. This further improves successful partition parsing for MTK devices
– Added option ‘Enforced search for the MTK Layout’ – when checked this option activates auto search of MBR Table and Auto search of MTK Floating Partition Table
For unsupported MTK images or unknown images this option reads more memory zones, so it may take few more seconds (when reading layout from device) before analysis is complete.
When parsing any local dump this option cannot slow down the analysis because required extra disk reads happen very fast.
When parsing any supported image this option does not slow down any analysis.
So we recommend to keep this option always ‘checked’
– Added support of ‘chained’ MTK’s Floating Partition Tables (PMT)
– Added support of 64-bit MTK’s Floating Partitions Tables (PMT)
– Added support of ‘chained’ MTK’s BMTPOOL’s Partition Tables (BMTPOOL)