22.04.2011 CDMA Haier C6000 Repair supported
Resurrecting Haier C6000 is simple. Phone is auto powered on with USB Cable connected to the PC. Battery presence is not required; connection can be established with detached board.
Current resurrector contains Firmware and EEPROM zones for memory chip with ID 0x017E/0x2210
To resurrect Haier C6000:
- Solder JTAG cable to Haier C6000 JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure Haier C6000 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Choose which areas to flash;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- De-solder JTAG wires;
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.