16.12.2011 CDMA Motorola w210 supported
Resurrecting Motorola W210 is simple. Phone is auto powered on with charger connected; battery presence is not required. Pin TMODE has to be connected to GND in order to enable JTAG connection.
Please note, MSM6000 draws power from JTAG pins, thus board can be detected via JTAG even without any power supplied. But for successful resurrection the power (battery or charger) is required. Thus when resurrection is complete don’t forget to disconnect phone from RIFF BOX to de-power it completely.
Current resurrector contains Firmware and EEPROM zones for memory chip with ID 0x0089/0x8855
To resurrect Motorola W210:
- Solder JTAG cable to Motorola W210 JTAG pads;
- Connect charger for auto power on or use battery;
- Make sure Motorola W210 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Choose which areas to flash;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- De-solder JTAG wires;