Dopod Magic A6188 (HTC Sapp400) Unbrick, Unlock, IMEI and CID repair supported
The HTC Magic (SAPP400) is based on ESM7206A chipset. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is connected.
In case you have no USB cable near, make sure battery is charged enough and hold Power On button during initiation of JTAG connection.
Resurrector will reflash radio’s boot zone and will re-write PDA’s SPL to 1.53.02000 version. Additionally to SPL and Radio zones, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘SAPP*****’. Additionally, you can check ‘Repair RECOVERY zones’ to reflash android BOOT and RECOVERY code.
To resurrect HTC Magic (SAPP400):
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC Magic (SAPP400) JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure HTC Magic (SAPP400) is selected in the list of models;
- If you use battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Back (←)’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button. In few seconds you should see download mode saying Fastboot USB.
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.