RIFF JTAG – Easy repair Micromax A87 Ninja 4.0 supported
Repairing bricked Micromax A87 is easy with the RIFF Box.
In case you have no USB cable near, make sure battery is charged enough and hold Power On button during initiation of JTAG connection.
Currently supported resurrection for NAND memories with 2KB page size.
To resurrect Micromax A87:
- Solder JTAG cable to Micromax A87 JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure Micromax A87 is selected in the list of models;
- If you use battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;