RIFF JTAG – Easy repair Samsung GT-i8190N Galaxy S III Mini NFC supported
Repairing bricked Samsung I8190N is easy with the RIFF Box.
Please note, USB cable must be either disconnected or connected to PC. Charger is not allowed. In order to establish connection, insert battery and press Power On.
Problem to establish JTAG connection means the device is dead up to the loader which enables JTAG. In this case phone must be detected via USB cable as “U8500 USB ROM”. Please install drivers which are located in JTAG Manager “Drivers\NTU8500” folder, leave USB cable connected and start resurrection again.
To resurrect Samsung I8190N:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung I8190N JTAG pads;
- Attach battery and connect USB cable;
- Make sure Samsung I8190N is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- If required, press Power On key;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume Down’ and ‘Home’ keys and press Power-On.