Repairing bricked HTC One M8Su (0PKV10000) via ISP connection is easy with the RIFF Box.
Additionally to HBOOT and Radio zones, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘0PKV10000’.
- To resurrect HTC One M8Su (0PKV10000) via ISP connection:
- Get access to HTC One M8Su (0PKV10000) board (PCB);
- Check schematics picture for solder positions of CLK, DAT0, CMD and GND signals;
- Shortcut CLK resistor with 0R;
- Solder CLK, DAT0, CMD and GND wires to the specified pads on the PCB;
- Attach battery
- Connect USB Data cable;
- Make sure HTC One M8Su (0PKV10000) ISP is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect USB cable and battery, de-solder wires and remove shortcut from the CLK resistor;
To install this update, simply click “Check for Updates” button.