09.03.2013 RIFF JTAG – HTC Vivid (HTC Holiday) Unbrick, IMEI, SuperCID repair supported
Repairing bricked HTC Vivid (PH3910000) is easy with the RIFF Box. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is connected.
Resurrector will reflash radio’s boot zone and will re-write PDA’s HBOOT version 1.85.2525
There is option to reflash BOOT and RECOVERY zones.
To resurrect HTC Vivid (PH3910000):
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC Vivid (PH3910000) JTAG pads;
- Insert battery and connect USB Data cable;
- Make sure HTC Vivid (PH3910000) is selected in the list of models;
- If you use only battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume Down’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button.