03.06.2013 RIFF JTAG – HTC One VX (HTC Totem C2) Supported
Repairing bricked HTC OneVX (PM3610000) is easy with the RIFF Box. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC. Battery presence may be required.
In case you have no USB cable near, make sure battery is charged enough and hold Power On button during initiation of JTAG connection.
Resurrector will reflash radio’s boot zone and will re-write PDA’s SPL to 0.31.0013 version. Additionally to SPL and Radio zOneVX, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘PM3610000’.
To resurrect HTC OneVX:
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC OneVX JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure HTC OneVX (PM3610000) is selected in the list of models;
- If you use battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume Down’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button.