31.03.2011 JTAG Manager v1.29, RIFF Box Firmware v1.21 released
JTAG Manager 1.29
- Fixed bug with plugins managing in case there is more than 1 plugin DLL available;
- Currently selected plugin is remembered now and will stay on next startups;
- Fixed Access Violation error during software startup in case there is none resurrector DLL present;
- Added Reset Method selection feature for more precise reset operation when Custom Target Settings is active;
- Updates manager & Updates tracking were completely reworked, and now are based not on the system time but on file’s hashing.
Thus since now on the JTAG Manager’s installation folder can be copied/moved/re-installed (whatever else) without need to re-download full set of files again.
- (SDK): more functions are now available (exported) for future Resurrector DLLs;
- Many cosmetic changes;
- FINALLY: “healed” the optimized DLL loading scheme:
User shall see: “Found and Initialized: XXX New and YYY Old External Repair Pack(s)” where XXX must be always non-zero only on first startup after there were new DLLs downloaded from the support.
On following JTAG Manager startups XXX shall be always equal to zero (!!!)
For example, after downloading 3 more new DLLs while there were 100 Resurrector DLLs already installed, after JTAG Manager restarts user shall see:
Found and Initialized: 3 New and 100 Old External Repair Pack(s)
on next and all following restarts user shall see:
Found and Initialized: 0 New and 103 Old External Repair Pack(s)
- Re-worked balloon hints system – Own (not windows’) balloons are shown, so no matter now what are the windows’ tray icon settings are.
- Added balloon hints for cases when target is not detected, error code 0x45, Device Id = 0x000000E1.
Don’t forget that balloons hints can be switched on or off from the DCC Read/Write page – click “Notifications…” and select”For Advanced Users” page to see settings
- – JTAG Manager now has new Icons 🙂
- – Improved JTAG Manager restarting during updating itself
- Added RX-polling feature (debugger-to-target) for PXA3XX DCC transfers.
RIFF BOX firmware is able now to wait (if resurrector DLL will request so) for PXA3XX target to be ready to accept
next packet over DCC: this feature slows down a little the JTAG-to-Target DCC
transfers but guaranties no packets loss for slow clocked targets;
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.