21.02.2013 RIFF JTAG – Pantech Vega R3 IM-A850L Unbrick – Dead boot repair supported
Repairing bricked Pantech A850L is easy with the RIFF Box.
To resurrect Pantech A850L:
- Solder JTAG cable to Pantech A850L JTAG pads;
- Insert Pantech A850L into any USB port for power;
- Make sure Pantech A850L is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Select areas to be repaired in the settings window;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- De-solder JTAG wires;
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold both ‘Volume Up’ and ‘Volume Down’ keys and press Power-On. After phone has entered Boot menu, select ‘PDL Download’ to set Software Upgrading Mode.