06.04.2011 Samsung Galaxy Mini (S5570) Unbrick – Boot repair supported
Samsung S5570 resurrection is simple. Phone is auto powered when USB Data Cable is inserted while battery is inside. If you don’t use USB cable, make sure to hold Power On button during JTAG connection establishing phase.
To resurrect Samsung S5570 do this:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung S5570 JTAG pads;
- Insert battery and connect USB cable to phone and PC;
- Make sure Samsung S5570 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait few seconds until software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect USB cable, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using original Samsung downloader software to restore it to the working state.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold both ‘Volume Down’ and ‘Home’ keys and press Power-On to enter Download Mode;
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.