05.10.2012 RIFF JTAG – Samsung GT-B7510 Galaxy Pro Unbrick – Dead Boot Repair Supported
Repairing bricked Samsung B7510 is easy with the RIFF Box. Phone is auto powered when USB Data Cable is inserted while battery is inside. If you don’t use USB cable, make sure to hold Power On button during JTAG connection establishing phase.
To resurrect Samsung B7510 do this:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung B7510 JTAG pads;
- Insert battery and connect USB cable to phone and PC;
- Make sure Samsung B7510 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait few seconds until software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect USB cable, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using original Samsung downloader software to restore it to the working state.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold both ‘Volume Down’ and ‘OK’ keys and press Power-On to enter Download Mode;
- Hold both ‘Volume Down’ and ‘Home’ keys and press Power-On to enter Emergency Mode;