16.11.2012 RIFF JTAG – Samsung GT-i8530 Galaxy Beam Unbrick – Dead Boot Repair SupportedĐ
Repairing bricked Samsung I8530 is easy with the RIFF Box.
Please note, if you have problems connecting phone, then make sure USB Cable is disconnected, insert battery and press Power On and try connecting again.
To resurrect Samsung I8530:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung I8530 JTAG pads;
- Attach battery;
- Disconnect USB Cable (if was connected);
- Make sure Samsung I8530 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- If required, press Power On key;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume Down’ and ‘Home’ keys and press Power-On.