03.06.2013 RIFF JTAG – Samsung GT-i9505 Galaxy S4 LTE (Samsung Altius) Supported
Repairing bricked Samsung I9505 is easy with the RIFF Box.
Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is inserted. Please note, battery must be charged. If battery is not charged enough there is chance of getting 0x42 error during connection stage.
To resurrect Samsung I9505:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung I9505 JTAG pads;
- Connect USB cable or instert batteryu;
- Make sure Samsung I9505 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.