15.02.2013 RIFF JTAG – Samsung GT-S5301 Galaxy Pocket Plus Unbrick – Dead Boot repair supported
Repairing bricked Samsung S5301 is easy with the RIFF Box. Note, one simple way to connect over JTAG – connect USB cable to PC and insert battery. In this case phone is automatically powered on, so no need to press any power-on buttons on the phone keypad.
To resurrect Samsung S5301:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung S5301 JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure Samsung S5301 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume Down’ and ‘Home’ keys and press Power-On.