12.03.2011 Samsung SGH-i607 BlackJack PDA Unbrick, Dead Boot repair supported
Resurrecting Samsung i607 PDA part is easy. Phone requires battery presence in order to establish JTAG connection. If you additionally connect charger the phone will be auto powered on and there will be no need to press Power on key.
In case you experience connection problems, de-power phone completely, disconnect charger (if it was used), then insert battery, click Resurrection button in the JTAG Manger and immediately (within 0…1 seconds) press Power On key.
To unbrick Samsung i607 PDA part:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung i607 PDA JTAG pads;
- Make sure Samsung i607 PDA is selected in the list of models;
- If only battery is connected – press Power On key shortly;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.