Repairing bricked Samsung A300F via ISP connection is easy with the RIFF Box.
To resurrect Samsung A300F via ISP connection:
- Get access to Samsung A300F board (PCB);
- Check schematics picture for solder positions of CLK, DAT0, CMD and GND signals;
- Remove (de-solder) the CLK resistor (30R);
- Solder CLK, DAT0, CMD and GND wires to the specified pads on the PCB;
- Attach battery
- Connect USB Data cable (in some cases also attach battery);
- Make sure Samsung A300F ISP is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect USB cable and battery, de-solder wires and solder back the CLK resistor;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally you can flash it using known flashing methods.