13.05.2011 Samsung Z630 Unbrick – Boot repair supported
Resurrection of Samsung Z630 requires battery or external power supply. Most convenient way is to use additionally an USB cable: in this case power is auto powered on and there will be no need to hold power on key during connection startup.
Please note, phone will be detected even with only USB cable connected, but stable connection and stable data exchange will be achieved only when battery (or external power supply) is connected too.
To resurrect Samsung Z630:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung Z630 JTAG pads;
- Insert battery (or connect external power supply to the battery pads) and connect USB cable;
- Make sure Samsung Z630 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘4’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button. In few seconds you should see light-blue screen.
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.