02.08.2011 Sony Ericsson Xperia X8a (SE Shakira) Unbrick – Boot repair supported
Resurrecting SE X8 is easy. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is inserted.
During resurrection, you can select which areas to be repaired. So you can choose only those areas which you know are damaged thus saving flashing time.
To resurrect SE X8:
- Solder JTAG cable to SE X8 JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure SE X8 is selected in the list of models;
- If you use only battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.