* Optimized DCC transfers (debugger-to-target) for ARM9 cores (~64,3% speed increase)
* Added RX-polling feature (debugger-to-target) for ARM9 DCC transfers.
RIFF BOX firmware is able now to wait (if resurrector DLL will request so) for ARM9 target to be ready to accept next packet over DCC: this feature slows down a little the JTAG-to-ARM9 DCC transfers but guaranties no packets loss for slow clocked targets;
JTAG Manager 1.23
* Improved DCC flashing functionality (for DCC Loaders that work in targets with a small RAM capacity);
* Added 4 very low RTCK Sampling frequencies (20kHz, 40kHz, 60kHz and 80kHz) for some extreme cases
* Fixed another bug in the optimized DLL loading scheme;
* Increased ERASE waiting timeout (for slow NOR flash chips) so now erase operation for such chips will go successully and will not result in erase timeout
* Added “Usefull plugins” page;
“Usefull Plugins” will be new feature, we hope to release first one during this week. So stay tuned.
As usually, click the “Check for Updates” button to obtain latest files.
JTAG Manager 1.12
– Added mutlichain options support for CMM scripts
– Added advanced multichain setup (“Advanced…” in the TAP# field)
– Added Cortex-A8 processor selection
– Added BOX pinout button (which is placed on Resurrection page)
– Addedd Cortex-A8 core 16-bit and 8-bit bus read/writes (which are be used in scripts mostly)
– Addedd CoreSight DAP ROM Table processing for automatic ARM core search.
– Addedd advanced MultiChain selection (IRPRE, IRPOST, DRPRE, DRPOST) in case simple TAP number is impossible to select (like in OMAP850)
– Addedd feature to set custom timeout after NRST is asserted back to high level
(for backward compatibility default timeout for ARM9 is set to 10ms, for other cores – 0ms)
Please start the JTAG Manager and click “Check for updates” button. You’ll be notified about new updates. Download everything and restart the software.
Box firmware will be updated automatically, but in case box stucks in bootcore mode, update firmware manually. Make sure to select v1.12 firmware.