JTAG Manager 1.12
– Added mutlichain options support for CMM scripts
– Added advanced multichain setup (“Advanced…” in the TAP# field)
– Added Cortex-A8 processor selection
– Added BOX pinout button (which is placed on Resurrection page)
– Addedd Cortex-A8 core 16-bit and 8-bit bus read/writes (which are be used in scripts mostly)
– Addedd CoreSight DAP ROM Table processing for automatic ARM core search.
– Addedd advanced MultiChain selection (IRPRE, IRPOST, DRPRE, DRPOST) in case simple TAP number is impossible to select (like in OMAP850)
– Addedd feature to set custom timeout after NRST is asserted back to high level
(for backward compatibility default timeout for ARM9 is set to 10ms, for other cores – 0ms)
Please start the JTAG Manager and click “Check for updates” button. You’ll be notified about new updates. Download everything and restart the software.
Box firmware will be updated automatically, but in case box stucks in bootcore mode, update firmware manually. Make sure to select v1.12 firmware.