20.07.2012 RIFF JTAG Manager v1.44, RIFF Box Firmware v1.33 Released – Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 support
JTAG Manager 1.44
- Added support for a set of QUALCOMM Snapdragon S4 MCUs (like MSM8960): these devices are added to Targets list
- Added “Override Embedded I/O Voltage” feature: in some rare cases users can use this option to stabilize the weak signals by increasing/decresing JTAG I/O voltage levels, thus overriding embedded voltage settings in a DLL. For this: click “Advanced Settings” button on the “Box Service” page and select a desired voltage level. NOTE, “Override Settings” is valid for current session only, and it is automatically disabled upon next JTAG Manager startup.
- Few minor rearrangments & fixes.
- Added few more processor controll “HAS” script instructions.
- Added support for a set of QUALCOMM Snapdragon S4 MCUs (like MSM8960).