02.04.2012 RIFF JTAG – HTC 7 Pro (HTC Gold) Unbrick, Unlock, IMEI and CID repair supported
Repairing bricked HTC 7 Pro is easy with RIFF Box. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is connected.
Resurrector will re-flash radio’s boot zone and will re-write PDA’s SPL to 0.71.1000 or 0.00.1000 SPL version (depends on your choice). Additionally to SPL and Radio zones, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘PC9210000’.
To resurrect HTC 7 Pro:
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC 7 Pro JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure HTC 7 Pro is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume Down’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button. In few seconds you should see TriColor picture.