22.04.2011 HTC 7 Trophy T8686 (HTC Spark) Unbrick, Unlock, IMEI Repair, CID Update, ModelID Repair supported
Resurrecting HTC Trophy is easy. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is connected.
In case you have no USB cable near, make sure battery is charged enough and hold Power On button during initiation of JTAG connection.
Resurrector will reflash radio’s boot zone and will re-write PDA’s SPL to 0.75.1000 version. Additionally to SPL and Radio zones, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘PC4010000’.
To resurrect HTC Trophy:
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC Trophy JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure HTC Trophy is selected in the list of models;
- If you use battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume Down’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button.
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.