Repairing bricked HTC Desire 820n (0PFJ40000) via ISP connection is easy with the RIFF Box.
Additionally to HBOOT and Radio zones, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘0PFJ40000’.
- To resurrect HTC Desire 820n (0PFJ40000) via ISP connection:
- Get access to HTC Desire 820n (0PFJ40000) board (PCB);
Check schematics picture for solder positions of CLK, DAT0, CMD and GND signals;
- Shortcut CLK resistor with 0R;
- Solder CLK, DAT0, CMD and GND wires to the specified pads on the PCB;
- Attach battery
- Connect USB Data cable;
- Make sure HTC Desire 820n (0PFJ40000) ISP is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect USB cable and battery, de-solder wires and remove shortcut from the CLK resistor;
To install this update, simply click “Check for Updates” button.