Repairing bricked HTC Desire M910n (0PFH11000) via ISP connection is easy with the RIFF Box.
Additionally to HBOOT and Radio zones, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘0PFH11000’.
To resurrect HTC Desire M910n (0PFH11000) via ISP connection:
- Get access to HTC Desire M910n (0PFH11000) board (PCB);
- Check schematics picture for solder positions of CLK, DAT0, CMD and GND signals;
- Remove (de-solder) the CLK resistor;
- Solder CLK, DAT0, CMD and GND wires to the specified pads on the PCB;
- Attach battery
- Connect USB Data cable;
- Make sure HTC Desire M910n (0PFH11000) ISP is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect USB cable and battery, de-solder wires and solder back the CLK resistor;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally you can flash it using known flashing methods.