14.03.2012 RIFF JTAG – HTC Sensation (HTC Pyramid) Unbrick, ModelID, CID, IMEI repair Supported
Repairing bricked HTC Sensation is easy with the RIFF Box. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is connected.
Resurrector will reflash radio’s boot zone (except FSBL area) and will re-write PDA’s SPL version 1.18.0000. Additionally to SPL and Radio zones, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘PG5813000’.
There is option to reflash BOOT and RECOVERY zones.
To resurrect HTC Sensation:
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC Sensation JTAG pads;
- Insert batter and connect USB Data cable;
- Make sure HTC Sensation is selected in the list of models;
- If you use only battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume Down’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button.