12.03.2012 RIFF JTAG – LG P350 Pecan / Optimus Me Unbrick – Boot Repair supported
Resurrecting LG P350 is very hard because it requires non-beginner soldering skills (since JTAG pads on board are very small and are close to each other).
Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC. Battery presence is not required; connection can be established with detached board.
To resurrect LG P350:
- Solder JTAG cable to LG P350 JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure LG P350 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods. We used KDZ_FW_UPD update software (with settings Type = 3GQCP, PhoneMode = EMERGENCY) to flash the *.KDZ firmware into phone.
To enter emergency mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume down’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button. In few seconds you should see emergency mode screen saying “DOWNLOAD MODE”.