25.02.2012 JTAG Manager 1.39 released
- Fixed bug which caused poping-up of ‘Out of Free Disk space’ window error while real error was just a failed HASH.
- eMMC chip size is now represented not only in bytes but additionally, for visual convenience, in Mega/Giga bytes
- Addres/Length fields on DCC Read/Write and JTAG Read/Write pages are changed into custom GUI representation: now 12(or 8)-digit hex values are shown in more human ‘readable’ way.
- For more convenient work with the DCC Read/Write page features there was added standard lengths list, so user can set ‘human readable’ length value instead of manual typing of correct hexadecimal length value. For this just click combo box near Data Length field and select a desired length.
Now its possible to select any value from 1MB to 16GB, plus, in case of writing file, You can simply use “File Size” to automatically read opened file size and use it’s length.
- Added balloon hints to suggest what to do in case user has ‘DLL was not Accepted’ issue.
- Selected resurrector DLL version is shown in logging windows now along with Model name, for example:
“Selected Resurrector: [NoName x1234 V1.00]”
- Added “Search for DLL” button on the Resurrection page:
As RIFFBOX grows up on number of supported devices, searching visually through the big lists of supported models for a definite device name became a tiresome procedure.
Now user can search for required model simply typing part of model name in the search dialog (for this select “Search for DLL for this Model Name” and type some part of device name you’re looking for)
Besides this, there is feature to search for resurrectors compatible with specific IDCODE. For example, if you have a not supported device in hands with ID = 0xXXXXXXXX, you can search for DLLs which work with such ID and try to connect your device using one of such ‘compatible’ DLLs. (for this select “Search for DLL with same IDCODE” and type IDCODE you’re looking for)
PLEASE NOTE!!! New resurrectors data base format is used in 1.39 version, thus
upon first start the JTAG MANGER WILL RESTART 1-5 TIMES in order to re-load and re-fresh all existing resurrector DLLs.