Fixed bug which caused poping-up of ‘Out of Free Disk space’ window error while real error was just a failed HASH.
eMMC chip size is now represented not only in bytes but additionally, for visual convenience, in Mega/Giga bytes
Addres/Length fields on DCC Read/Write and JTAG Read/Write pages are changed into custom GUI representation: now 12(or 8)-digit hex values are shown in more human ‘readable’ way.
For more convenient work with the DCC Read/Write page features there was added standard lengths list, so user can set ‘human readable’ length value instead of manual typing of correct hexadecimal length value. For this just click combo box near Data Length field and select a desired length.
Now its possible to select any value from 1MB to 16GB, plus, in case of writing file, You can simply use “File Size” to automatically read opened file size and use it’s length.
Added balloon hints to suggest what to do in case user has ‘DLL was not Accepted’ issue.
Selected resurrector DLL version is shown in logging windows now along with Model name, for example:
“Selected Resurrector: [NoName x1234 V1.00]”
Added “Search for DLL” button on the Resurrection page:
As RIFFBOX grows up on number of supported devices, searching visually through the big lists of supported models for a definite device name became a tiresome procedure.
Now user can search for required model simply typing part of model name in the search dialog (for this select “Search for DLL for this Model Name” and type some part of device name you’re looking for)
Besides this, there is feature to search for resurrectors compatible with specific IDCODE. For example, if you have a not supported device in hands with ID = 0xXXXXXXXX, you can search for DLLs which work with such ID and try to connect your device using one of such ‘compatible’ DLLs. (for this select “Search for DLL with same IDCODE” and type IDCODE you’re looking for)
PLEASE NOTE!!! New resurrectors data base format is used in 1.39 version, thus upon first start the JTAG MANGER WILL RESTART 1-5 TIMES in order to re-load and re-fresh all existing resurrector DLLs.
07.10.2011 JTAG Manager v1.36, RIFF Box firmware v1.27 released
Whats new :
JTAG Manager 1.36
– Added fast presets for automatic selection of settings for most common operations on DCC Read/Write page
For this click Settings by Code button and select a desired preset from list and then click Apply Settings.
For example if user selects “Write Full Image into NAND memory” the valid settings on the DCC Read/Write page
for writting full images into devices with NAND memory will be automatically selected
– Fixed serious bug which caused resurrector DLLs which do upload data into RAM to upload broken data
For example DLLs which start Downlad Mode directly use this feature.
– Added feature to accept text name of memory chip from DCC Loader and display it (currently used to display eMMC memory product name)
– Fixed bug for resumming interrupted DCC Read: ifvcurrently cached file size was greater than > 2GB
(that is if read was interrupted on point when there was already more than 2GB of data read) the new reading data was not appended to the readout file end, but instead the file was corrupted.
– Fixed bug for saving big files (after reading on DCC Read/Write page): if size exceeded 0x7FFFFFFF bytes JTAG Manager show no free disk space error.
– Added TEGRA2 chipset selection in the Target list
– Fixed an issue with the resurrection progress bar: in some cases during resurrection operations the progress bar would always stay at 0%.
– Added TEGRA2 debugging support (dual-core Cortex-A9)
– Added new breakpoint type: “address mismatch” which allows geniune single-stepping on Cortex-A8,A9 (CoreSight) targets
(thus GDB Server can now perform low-level single step commands)
RIFF GDB Server v1.05
– Added Thumb2 instructions CBNZ and CBZ for single stepping
– Added more Thumb2 32-bit branch exctructions for single stepping
– Added CoreSight low-level signle-stepping support (at least RIFF BOX Firmware v1.27 is required)