Please download newly released files from update server:
– RIFF JTAG Manager 1.76
– Fixed bug which caused distorting ExtCSD register data when browsing through ExtCSD Register Fields in case selected field size was more than 4 bytes ([eMMC/SD Advanced] dialog)
– Fixed displaying of General Partition Size in eMMC Connect log (when press [eMMC/SD Advanced]/[Read Info From eMMC] or [Check eMMC/SD Card] buttons)
– Added General Partitions resize dialog ([Configure GP Partitions] button in the eMMC/SD Advanced dialog).
– Action [Access eMMC EXT_CSD Register] inf PKG Editor is improved: added option to select multiple EXT_CSD register fields from eMMC Info File (along with their values)
– Action [Establish SD/MMC Direct Connection] is updated with recommended parameters of SD/MMC Interface, VCCIO Voltage, SD_CLK Frequency and BusWidth.
Note: those parameters have ‘recommended’ status – they are just copied to proper JTAG Manager fields when the PKG is selected.
New ISP DLL-s:
- Nokia Lumia 630,
- Samsung E330K
- Samsung E370K
- Samsung G532F
- Samsung I535
- Samsung I8160
- Samsung I9500
- Samsung J120H
- Samsung J200H
- Samsung J500H
Licensing server updates:
– License switch between JTAG/eMMC interfaces is now off. For all permanently activated accounts, both licenses will be activated at once so box can be used offline in full after licenses are downloaded.
– License switch remains active for trial accounts.