03.10.2011 Samsung S7330 Unbrick, Boot repair supported
The Samsung S7330 board is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC. Battery presence is not required; connection can be established with detached board.
To resurrect Samsung S7330:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung S7330 JTAG pads;
- Connect USB cable;
- Make sure Samsung S7330 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘9’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button.