06.03.2012 RIFF JTAG – Samsung SGH-T499 Dart (Samsung Tass) Unbrick – Boot Repair supported
Repairing bricked Samsung T499 is easy with RIFF Box. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is inside. In case you use the battery only please note you will have to press Power On key once.
To resurrect Samsung T499:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung T499 JTAG pads;
- Make sure Samsung T499 is selected in the list of models;
- Insert Battery into phone and connect USB cable (in case you not use USB cable, press once the Power ON key on the phone)
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect USB cable, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold both ‘Volume Up’ and ‘Home’ keys and press ‘Power ON’ button. In few seconds phone enters download mode.