RIFF JTAG – Easy repair LG F240L Optimus G Pro 5.5 supported
Repairing bricked LG F240L with the RIFF Box requires non-beginner soldering skills (since JTAG pads on board are very small and are close to each other).
Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is inserted. Please note, battery must be charged. If battery is not charged enough there is chance of getting 0x42 error during connection stage.
To resurrect LG F240L:
- Solder JTAG cable to LG F240L JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure LG F240L is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;