RIFF JTAG – Easy repair Samsung Galaxy S4T L720T supported
Repairing bricked Samsung L720T is easy with the RIFF Box.
Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is inserted. Please note, battery must be charged. If battery is not charged enough there is chance of getting 0x42 error during connection stage.
During Resurrection process you can select areas to be resurrected. Select them wisely: selecting everything in one bunch may just increase flashing time while it’s possible that all you need is to repair only few certain areas.
To resurrect Samsung L720T:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung L720T JTAG pads;
- Connect USB cable or insert battery;
- Make sure Samsung L720T is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;