RIFF JTAG -Easy repair Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite S7390 supported
Repairing bricked Samsung S7390 is easy with the RIFF Box.
Note, one simple way to connect over JTAG – connect USB cable to PC and insert battery. In this case phone is automatically powered on, so no need to press any power-on buttons on the phone keypad.
To resurrect Samsung S7390:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung S7390 JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure Samsung S7390 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume Down’ and ‘OK’ keys and press Power-On. And after you see the warning message press ‘Volume Up’ key to enter Download Mode.