RIFF JTAG – Easy repair Sony Xperia S LT26 / LT26i / Arc HD (Sony Nozomi) supported
Repairing bricked SE LT26i is easy with the RIFF Box. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC. Battery presence may be required.
In case you have no USB cable near, make sure battery is charged enough and hold Power On button during initiation of JTAG connection.
To resurrect SE LT26i:
- Solder JTAG cable to SE LT26i JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure SE LT26i is selected in the list of models;
- If you use battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.