21.02.2013 RIFF JTAG – HTC Amaze4G PH8510000 (HTC Ruby) Unbrick, Unlock, SuperCID, IMEI repair supported
Repairing bricked HTC Amaze4G is easy with the RIFF Box. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is connected.
Resurrector will reflash radio’s boot zone and will re-write PDA’s HBOOT version 1.92.0000.
There is option to reflash BOOT and RECOVERY zones.
In addition, you can set S-OFF (unlock HBOOT so you will be able to flash any ROM) by clicking “Make S-OFF” checkbox in the resurrector settings.
To resurrect HTC Amaze4G:
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC Amaze4G JTAG pads;
- Insert batter and connect USB Data cable;
- Make sure HTC Amaze4G is selected in the list of models;
- If you use only battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume Down’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button.