22.06.2012 RIFF JTAG – HTC Sensation XE PG5813001 (G18) Unbrick, Unlock, S-Off, IMEI repair supported
Repairing bricked HTC Sensation XE (PG5813001) is easy with the RIFF Box. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is connected.
Resurrector will reflash radio’s boot zone and will re-write PDA’s HBOOT version 1.29.0000.
There is option to reflash BOOT and RECOVERY zones.
In addition, you can set S-OFF (unlock HBOOT so you will be able to flash any ROM) by clicking “Make S-OFF” checkbox in the resurrector settings.
To resurrect HTC Sensation (PG5813001):
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC Sensation (PG5813001) JTAG pads;
- Insert batter and connect USB Data cable;
- Make sure HTC Sensation (PG5813001) is selected in the list of models;
- If you use only battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;