30.08.2011 LG GM730 Unbrick – Boot repair supported
Resurrecting LG GM730 is very hard because it requires non-beginner soldering skills (since JTAG pads on board are very small and are close to each other).
To resurrect LG GM730:
- Solder JTAG cable to LG GM730 JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure LG GM730 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter emergency mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold both ‘Volume down’ and ‘Volume up’ keys and press ‘Power ON’ button. In few seconds you should see emergency mode screen.