30.07.2011 SonyEricsson Xperia X10 Unbrick – Boot repair supported
Resurrecting SE X10 is easy. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is inserted. Be careful, JTAG pads are covered under blue mask covering, so you will need to scratch it off in order to be able to solder wires.
During resurrection, you can select which areas to be repaired. So you can choose only those areas which you know are damaged thus saving flashing time.
To resurrect SE X10:
- Solder JTAG cable to SE X10 JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure SE X10 is selected in the list of models;
- If you use only battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.