31.03.2011 HTC Ozone XV6175 (HTC Chief) Unbrick, Boot Repair, Unlock, IMEI Repair, CID Update supported
Resurrecting HTC Chief is easy:
Resurrector will reflash radio’s boot zone and will re-write PDA’s SPL to 0.44.0000 SPL version.
Additionally, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘CEDA10000’.
As well, you can change CID – for this make sure ‘Repair Custom ID’ field is checked in the Resurrection Guide dialog.
To resurrect HTC Chief:
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC Chief JTAG pads;
- Make sure HTC Chief is selected in the list of models;
- Insert battery and connect USB Cable;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.