31.08.2013 RIFF JTAG – NTT DoCoMo Samsung SGH-N055 Galaxy S IV LTE SC-04E Unbrick – dead boot repair supported
Repairing bricked Samsung SC-04E is easy with the RIFF Box.
Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is inserted. Please note, battery must be charged. If battery is not charged enough there is chance of getting 0x42 error during connection stage.
During Resurrection process you can select areas to be resurrected. Select them wisely: selecting everything in one bunch may just increase flashing time while it’s possible that all you need is to repair only few certain areas.
To resurrect Samsung SC-04E:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung SC-04E JTAG pads;
- Connect USB cable or insert battery;
- Make sure Samsung SC-04E is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;