30.08.2011 CDMA Pantech UM150 USB Modem supported
Resurrecting CDMA USB Modem Pantech UM150 is simple. Just make sure you solder all JTAG signals and insert modem into a USB port for it to get powered.
You can select which areas to be repaired during requrrection process.
To resurrect Pantech UM150:
- Solder JTAG cable to Pantech UM150 JTAG pads;
- Insert Pantech UM150 into any USB port for power;
- Make sure USB Modem UM150 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Select areas to be repaired in the settings window;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- De-solder JTAG wires;
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.