RIFF JTAG – Easy repair Samsung SGH-T699 Galaxy S Relay 4G / Blaze Q supported
Repairing bricked Samsung T699 is easy with the RIFF Box.
There is some kind of anti-downgrade protection implemented in this model. Thus You have to resurrect your phone with the firmware version not lower than the one the phone had before being killed. For this, during resurrection You can select firmware version to be used as resurrection data.
In case there is even more newer firmware available which is not yet included into current DLL, You can always use eMMC Plugin to manually flash boot partitions into your phone. For this, click plugin’s the ‘Load Layout from Device’ button and then use ‘Inject Data from File…’ mouse righ clicks to inject boot files from firmware You have into the proper partitions (SBL1, SBL2, SBL3, RPM, TZ and ABOOT) and then flash them back to phone.
To resurrect Samsung T699:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung T699 JTAG pads;
- Connect USB cable or instert batteryu;
- Make sure Samsung T699 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;