26.01.2013 RIFF JTAG – LG E900 Optimus 7 Unbrick – Dead Boot repair supported
Repairing bricked LG E900 with the RIFF Box requires non-beginner soldering skills (since JTAG pads on board are very small and are close to each other).
Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC. Battery presence is not required; connection can be established with detached board.
To resurrect LG E900:
- Solder JTAG cable to LG E900 JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure LG E900 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods
To enter emergency mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold both ‘Volume down’ and ‘Camera’ keys and press ‘Power ON’ button.