05.10.2012 RIFF JTAG – Samsung SGH-P960 Unbrick – Dead Boot Repair Supported
Resurrecting Samsung P960 is simple. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is inside. In case you use the battery only please note you will have to press Power On key once.
To resurrect Samsung P960:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung P960 JTAG pads;
- Make sure Samsung P960 is selected in the list of models;
- Insert Battery into phone and connect USB cable (in case you not use USB cable, press once the Power ON key on the phone)
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect USB cable, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘9’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button. In few seconds phone enters download mode.