22.11.2011 Unbrick Samsung Galaxy TAB Wi-Fi (P1010), more CDMA Models supported
Samsung P1010 is based on the OMAP3630 (ARM core is Cortex-A8).
Note, one simple way to connect over JTAG – connect USB cable to PC and insert battery. In this case phone is automatically powered on. But note, in very rare cases it is possible that you will have to hold Power On key during initial connection.
In case after resurrection (after you have tried with both boot versions) the download mode is not initiated (LCD remains blank) do repeat resurrection with ‘Clone Gremlin zone’ option checked.
Please note, in most cases you will be required to insert Samsung P1010 RIFF™ MagicCard into phone’s SD slot before starting resurrection. In case you don’t have such card yet, you can create it on the “Samsung P1010 RIFF™ MagicCard” page of the resurrector settings dialog.
This is IRAM version of the Samsung P1010 resurrector. We recommend you using it only in case you had problems connecting to phone with normal Samsung P1010 resurrector DLL.
To resurrect Samsung P1010:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung P1010 JTAG pads;
- Insert Samsung P1010 RIFF™ MagicCard into phone’s SD slot;
- Connect USB cable to phone and PC;
- Insert battery;
- Make sure Samsung P1010 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect USB cable, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using original Samsung downloader software to restore it to the working state.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold both ‘Volume Down’ and ‘Home’ keys and press Power-On.
- ZTE AC2766
- ZTE AC2746
- AnyData ADU555C