eMMC/UFS partition manager (eMMCDiskPartitions.dll) v5.09
Tthe “eMMC Partition Table FullFlash Image Files Processing Plugin ” is now renamed to “eMMC/UFS partition manager” !!!!!!
- Plugin interface was reworked slightly in order to be usable as well by users which have low-resolution screens, like 1280×720, etc
- Main menu is modified
- Added ‘Options’ to main menu, Show Gaps, Prefer EFI and etc checkboxes are moved to this menu.
- Added feature to show/hide HEX content panels – this may be handly for low-resolution screens, so user can hide hex panels in order to be able to see more crucial partitions layout columns
To Hide/Show use shortcut [CTRL+T] or [Menu->Show/Hide HEX Panels].
- Added remove FRP function;
- Added Factory Reset function;
- Added [Load Backup File] option to the right-click context menu of the parsed partitions list.
Currently, backups are created during the FRP and Master Reset operations. In order to restore backup, right-click anywhere in the parsed partitions list, chose [Load Backup File…]
and select backup file (Backups are created in JTAG Manager’s BackFiles folder). The data from backup is automatically injected into proper partitions,
modified partitions are selected (marked with blue color), cursor is automatically moved to the first modified partition, and all is ready to be flashed using the [Flash Selected] buttons.
- Added feature to undesrtand ANSI named parttions for GPT-partitioned images
(Philips Android TV and similar)
- Fixed bug when preview image panel in file browser was trying to load incorrect image and stopped responding after this.
EXT4 features added:
- Added feature to view properties of EXT4 Files/Directories/Root Directory (for this, right click on parsed EXT4 object and select ‘Properties…’);
- Added feature to change UNIX atrributes: like Owner/Group/Others Read/Write/Execute rights, GID, UID, Set-to-execute bits (SGID, SUID).
- Added feature to change extended attributes field in EXT4 File Systems
- Added feature: after parsing partition with supported file system, it is possible now to search all parsed files to contain a specified ASCII/Hexadecimal string;
For this Right click on parsed tree and select “Search File Contents> or while Files Tree is active press CTRL+H. To continue next search, while Files Tree is active or Files HEX window is active, press F3
- Added feature: after parsing partition with supported file system, it is possible now to search for a specified file/directory name
For this Right click on parsed free and select “Search for File/Directory” or while Files Tree is active press CTRL+F. To continue next search, while Files Tree is acitve, press F3
- Fixed EXT4 file system read files bug: big files, or defragmented files, which data owned more than one extent’s leaf node of level depth 1 and deeper, the contents of extracted/read file were corrupted.
- Added create directory in partition with EXT4 File System
- Added upload file into partition with EXT4 File System
- Added feature to show unused space of partitions which host supported File Systems (EXT4, FAT16, FAT32, etc.)
- Improved parsing of EXT4 file systems – more checks are added, thus in case the image file is broken, plugin will be able to parse as much as possible without access violation errors
- Fixed Direct/Indirect block addressing for EXT4 iNodes (full scheme is implemented)
- Improved HEX windows (in partition list page and files system browsing page), keyboard navigation, selection is added so it is possible
to use HEX windows as simplified HEX editor
- Added feature to save selected partitions – for this, select those partitions you need to save into files, and then right click and choose ‘Save Selected Partitions…’
- When extracting partition, default prefix is automatically filled into the Save Dialog’s name field, this simplifies the operation.
- Improved parsing of GPT layout in case list of partitions is not consistent and intermittent
- Supported parsing GPT/EFI image with entries containing MTK’s relative partitions
- Fixed wrong parse of PIT-partitioned file in case when ‘Prefer the EFI Partitioning’ is checked and no EFI info is found.
- Fixed errors when parsing small-sized partitions (like Boot Partition) directy from device (Parse Connected Memory)
- Fixed bug when no known layout was detected on connected memory (Parse Connected Memory) – the plugin was making single partition as ‘IMAGE_FILE’ but size was incorrectly set to 0.
now size is correct and equals the phisical size of the parsed partition.
- Added ‘Stop Operation’ button to progress window, so now user can terminate unintended long operations